Total Pageviews

Friday, February 26, 2016

Tattered Ribbons

It cuts deep,
Slicing away ribbons of self.
It runs deep,
In the marrow of my bones.

There is no part of me that is mine.
I give it all to you just to feel alive.
There is nothing of you that is mine,
But I feel each part of you like a phantom limb.

I'm ground beneath the mill,
As meal for another day.
I grind away at my worth,
To give joy to others.

If ever you come to me I fear there will be nothing left but tatters of a man best forgotten. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. florence@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. มารู้จักกับเกมยิงปลา 918kiss ให้มากขึ้น หลายคนที่ยังไม่เคยรู้จัก หรือยังไม่เคยเล่นเกมยิงปลา 918kiss
    อาจจะยังไม่เข้าใจว่ามัน คือ เกมอะไร เชื่อว่าคงมีคำถามกันอย่างมากมาย เช่น ยิงปลาอะไร เกี่ยวกับการเดิมพันได้ไง
    วิธีเล่นเป็นอย่างไรเหมือนเกมคาสิโนอื่น ๆ หรือไม่ แล้วจะได้เงินจริงไหม องพกดวงมาด้วยหรือเปล่า
    และอีกมากมายหลากคำถาม วันนี้เราจะได้มาอธิบายเกี่ยวกับเกมยิงปลาให้ทราบกัน ปัจจุบันเกมยิงปลามีแนวโน้มที่จะมีผู้เล่นเพิ่มมากขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ
    ทำให้เราได้มีส่วนสัมผัสกับเกมมากขึ้นด้วยเช่นกัน
    918kiss

    ReplyDelete